Kids love to run,jump, climb and swing. More than that, they need to do all of those things on a regular basis. Statistics show that children who are free to run and have fun are healthier, smarter and more disciplined. Whether you are constructing a playground for a school, church, daycare center, park or even your own backyard, it is important to install a quality piece of equipment that can withstand the rigors of childhood antics.
Component Playgrounds has been manufacturing and selling high quality playground equipment for more than 34years. An industry leader, Component Playground strives to make playing fun again. Building industrial strength equipment that is durable enough to holdup for years of constant use, our commercial offerings include a variety of setups and configurations for the following:
When it is time to build the playground of your dreams, be sure that you choose equipment that will withstand years of use – and abuse. Kids can be hard on playground equipment,that is why Component Playground works so hard to ensure that every piece of playground equipment we install has been tested for strength, durability,safety and of course hours of fun! Whether you are looking for a swing set for a church play yard, or a complete climbing, swinging, and jumping apparatus for a park or school, you need to be sure that you choose every piece of equipment carefully. So what should you be looking for? Here are some key elements to consider:
When caring for children, safety should always be for most in your mind. At Component Playgrounds we take safety very seriously. That is why every piece of playground equipment we sell is designed with your children in mind. Thoroughly tested and certified, our equipment meets – or exceeds – all industry safety standards.
When you are looking for commercial playground equipment, you want to be sure it lasts. Our swing sets are manufactured using only the best materials including heavy gauge Super 40 steel. Meeting stringent quality, and reliability requirements, as well as many steel industry certification standards, this steel piping also has a triple outside diameter coating.
The structural steel used in manufacturing our equipment meets or exceeds ASTM F-1043 compared to the 18-gaiage tubing most other playground manufactures use. We have not found anyone else in the industry that has pipe that is galvanized on the inside similar to ours. At Component Playgrounds, we promise that our equipment will stand the test of time, and look good longer than any other swing set on the market.
Commercial playground equipment needs to last for years, with little maintenance. Our Equipment is maintenance free!
Kids love to be outside, but is it necessary to invest in commercial playground equipment for your facility? When deciding what kind of playground to design, it is important to remember that an outdoor play does more than occupy children: It helps them grow. Research has shown that playing outdoors on certified playground equipment can help children grow physically, mentally and socially. Here are just some of the ways your new playground can help the children you care for develop:
• Encourages healthy exercise. It is important that children get at least 60 minutes of exercise each day to ward off obesity and other health problems.
• Encourages social interaction with peers. Even a shy child can benefit from their time on the playground. For generations parents and teachers alike have watched as children use the playground as safe place to learn how to interact, deal with conflict, and simply work together.
• Builds self-confidence. Climbers and ladders challenge children and give them a safe way to take risks. Accomplishing even the simplest playground challenge can help to build a child self-esteem and grow their confidence.
• Builds cognitive abilities. Playing helps to build neural circuits in the brain, and this can lead to an increase in cognitive abilities. Whether alone or in group, outdoor play helps a child learns more.
• Increases behavior. A child who is strong and confident in their physical and mental abilities is much better behaved. Allowing children the freedom to run off their excess energy, work with others, and challenge their abilities exhibit less frustration and is better able to control their behavior.
Is it time to design and install a playground at your facility? From a single swing set, to an in-depth climber or playhouse, the professional staff at Component Playgrounds ready to help you get started. Working with your space, needs, and budget, we can design the best looking structure for your facility,or create the perfect play yard that compliments your facility right now.Call 1-877-530-0222 or contact us online for a free consultation to learn how a new playground can offer hours of learning fun.
View Commercial Swingsets & Equipment at Component Playgrounds in Utah